Friday, December 14, 2007

Haven't had much to say

Things have been going fairly well for me over the last few weeks. Work, as my last post has indicated, had to get better and it has. I am just a month away form being at my current job for five years and this is one of the longest tenure that I have had at any job. Granted that most of that was at part-time or just shy of full-time so no benefits could be paid. I find working for the Y a very fulling job, that is in the doing something to benefit all of society kind of way. I would just like the benefit my salary kind of way. This job has allowed me to be involved in the first almost 4 years of life of my daughter's life that I could not have had for all the money in the world. Now it's tie to get down to business and get to work at making some real money and as soon as I hit it big I will be glad to benefit society and write a nice check. Oh by the way I got nice watch at a breakfast the Y threw for us and some killer steak and egg burritos, so I guess it's all good.

No comments: